| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sao Luis in September is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:08 long with an average length of 12:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Sao Luis September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Sao Luis, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Sao Luis: