| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sao Luis in August is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Sao Luis August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sao Luis, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sao Luis: